There are many heartbroken people in the world today. Whether the broken heart is from the results of sin, personal choices or just life in general, there are things in life that are guaranteed for us Christians. We have a hope and peace the lost don’t have. There's a Light at the end of the tunnel we can depend on. We don’t have to weather the storms alone. There is always a Strong Tower we can run to.
10 Guarantees in the Christian’s Life
1. God is on the throne and in control. (Matthew 19:26, Romans 8:28)
2. Jesus is the only way to heaven.
3. The tomb is empty. (Matthew 28: 5-6)
4. Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords. (I Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14)
5. There’s room at the cross for more. (Luke 14:22-23)
6. Our sins are forgiven.
7. Prayer works.
8. The Bible has the answers to our problems and encouragements for our day.
9. God will never leave us or forsake us. (Hebrews 13:5)
10. We belong to Christ no matter what we do.
While uncertainty and storms rage around us, we can't allow ourselves to be consumed by them. We need to take our eyes off of what is going on around us and put them back where they belong, on the Lord. We need to ponder on the 10 Guarantees we have in Our Christian Life.
This download is now a subscriber freebie. You can sign up for the weekly newsletter in the sidebar or below this post.
You can view the LINKUP HERE.