I hope your family had a beautiful Christmas. We did, it was quiet and enjoyable. It’s a little hard to believe that we are in the final days of 2015. This has been a good year for us, and I am excited to see what 2016 has in store for our family. When I peeked at my Google Analytics to see what my Top 5 Posts for 2015 were, I was quite surprised to see some links so popular this year. When I wrote them I did it from the heart and didn’t expect to see or hear anything from them. While I may not have heard anything from some of those posts, they made it into the lives of many people for some reason and I am thankful for that.
Top 5 Posts for 2015
1. 31 Days of Homemaking – My first ever daily writing challenge. When I started the series, I had several things in mind, but ended up going in a different direction to my surprise.
2. Staying Thankful during the Christmas – The Christmas season is hard for so many people, me included. Over the years, I’ve learned it is not how much you spend on gift giving, but rather spending time focusing on the REAL reason we celebrate Christmas.
3. Five Reasons to Study and Memorize God’s Word – I wrote this to myself because I still have days where I get busy and neglect to have my time with the Lord. I want to reap the benefits of spending time reading and memorizing God’s word.
4. 10th Grade Curriculum Choices – choosing a curriculum can be hard. I love reading others’ choices and recommendations and evidently there are many more who are like me looking for options to consider when educating their children.
5. Unanswered Prayers – For many when God doesn’t answer a prayer it is considered an “unanswered” prayer. But in reality, it is possible the prayer was answered with a simple no.
Did you miss any of these this year? I hope you’ll click through and read them if you did.